Author
Producer
Post Link Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:41 am Subject: Kimber Lee - Kimber Lee Gives Blowjob for Secret Info
Kimber Lee - Kimber Lee Gives Blowjob for Secret Info

Tags: Costume, Halloween, Blowjob, Blow Jobs, Facials
Star: Kimber Lee
I know your holding top secret information in those balls! Now I am gonna suck it right out of your balls! Let me suck your cock, o yeah I can see it get harder and harder, I feel it get bigger in my mouth. Now dont lie to me, give me that cum now! Stand up and cum all over my face. O yeah, now I will get what I want! Oh yeah all over my face, wait there is no information in here!

Format : mp4
File Size : 285.49 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:01
Video : AVC, 5 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download
https://filejoker.net/raqqngxopsts
Girls in this post:
Promotion Bot
Booster
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:58 am Subject: Kimber Lee - Art Final Blow Job
Kimber Lee - Art Final Blow Job

Tags: POV, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Handjobs, Deepthroat
My friend and I are working on an art project together. I tried on several outfits, but he didnt seem to moved by an of them to draw me in. Finally I step out in this pink dress that hugs my body in all the right places. He looked like a dee in head lights when I walked out! I never seen him at such a loss for words... and then I started to notice that something was growing below his belt. Omg my best friend is getting a hard on for me!! Id be lying if I said I wasnt flattered, so I show him a glimpse at my butt and I can tell he is loving this. When I turn around to pull my tits out, I just jump right out of the dress and crawl onto his lap. We have to be super careful tho because my parents are watching TV in the other room. I suck off my long time friend and swallow his cum. Maybe now we can channel some of this good energy onto paper for our art project

File Size : 632.51 MB
Duration : 00:16:25
Video : AVC, 5 200 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download
https://filejoker.net/7f0hujxurd1u
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:07 am Subject: Kimber Lee - Kimber Lee Cheerleader Blowjob
Kimber Lee - Kimber Lee Cheerleader Blowjob

Tags: Cheerleaders, Blow Jobs, Blowjob, 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Cumshots
Kimber and her cheer team know you been watching them practice and been sneaking into their locker room to watch them change. Well today is your lucky day, she is gonna suck your dick so you can stop being a perv. In her awesome cheerleader outfit Kimber starts to stroking you dick, sucking on you balls, and sucking you cock. Looking right at your with her amazing eyes KImber sucks you off to you shoot your load so high it hits your right on your face and goes sliding down your face.

File Size : 568.82 MB
Duration : 00:07:48
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download
https://filejoker.net/b2m652buhi2h
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:58 am Subject: Kimber Lee - Kimber_LeeXXX Wants You To Paint Her Tit
Kimber Lee - Kimber_LeeXXX Wants You To Paint Her Tit

Tags: Deepthroat, Blow Jobs, Cum Play, Big Tits, Blonde
I just love sucking you cock! Today I want to give you a blowjob until you cum, but I want you to shoot your hot load all over my big tits. Looking right into your eyes as I glide your dick in and out of my wet mouth. I love gagging on your juicy dick making my eyes water, now come on and just shoot your big load all over my natural tits.

File Size : 274.7 MB
Duration : 00:06:31
Video : AVC, 5 700 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download
https://filejoker.net/a3pzvmhl3afi
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:47 pm Subject: Kimber Lee - Giving My Patient A Hand WINNER
Kimber Lee - Giving My Patient A Hand WINNER

Tags: Glove Fetish, Handjobs, Nurse Play, Fantasies, Lace/Lingerie
I did some investigating and checked out your profile, and after some research I found out all about you! Youre very well known around this hospital, its seems Im the only nurse here that doesnt know you. There are a lot of complaints about you grabbing nurses butts and trying to grope their chests.. Just so you know, that wont fly with me. I do want to have my fun with you, on behalf of the nurses here. I want to tease your cock and edge you with my latex gloves! And Ill decide whether or not I want to let you cum!! Check out the LOSER finish in this 2 part video

File Size : 567.03 MB
Duration : 00:14:43

Download
https://filejoker.net/l47w97w0xbtl
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:58 pm Subject: Kimber Lee - Big Tit Lovers Retreat Lesbian Threesom
Kimber Lee - Big Tit Lovers Retreat Lesbian Threesom

Tags: Threesome, Lesbians, MILF, Cougar, Older Woman / Younger Woman
I have a thing for hot older women and when I met Maggie, something just clicked between us. Weve been together for a little over a year now and its time for a little get a way with my lover. It was so exciting walking into our air b&b, there were so many things we were planning on doing, but first I needed to have her. My beautiful busty girlfriend starts to undress me, making me so wet for her!! Its not long before we start going at each other, licking and nibbling all over our bodies. Then we notice that our host has made her way into our room and asks to join us!! Stunned at first, we were about to tell her to get lost, but Sara is so sexy with her big ass and sexuality. We invite her into our bed and make each other cum over and over again!! This is by far the best vacation Ive ever been on

File Size : 912.2 MB
Duration : 00:23:41

Download
https://filejoker.net/5ojh5memq0x2
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:26 pm Subject: Kimber Lee - Kimber_LeeXXX is Present Under Tree
Kimber Lee - Kimber_LeeXXX is Present Under Tree

Tags: Finger Fucking, Christmas, GFE, Orgasms, Big Boobs
Wouldnt you just love to find me under your Christmas tree, tied up in the lights, maybe you can help untangle me. I know I have been naughty but let me show you how naughty I can be for you. Let me slide my fingers deep in my tight pussy moaning for more as I run them in and out right in front of you. Maybe if your nice you can get a naughty gift like me under your tree!

File Size : 394.14 MB
Duration : 00:09:41

Download
https://filejoker.net/4s9wyy742llo
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:06 pm Subject: Kimber Lee - Daddys Submissive Slut
Kimber Lee - Daddys Submissive Slut

Tags: Anal Play, Big Ass, Submissive Sluts, Dirty Talking, Finger Fucking
I want to be a bad girl for you, and do anything you want me to. I have my butt filled up with my pink butt plug and Im ready to submit to you, Daddy! I do as you say and finger my wet pussy. I can feel the plug pressing into my vagina, making me tighter than usual! Daddy loves seeing me be naughty, so I shake my ass and tease him before I begin pushing my butt plug out, and putting it back in. Basically fucking my ass with my pink toy! I cum for Daddy with my hitachi, feeling my ass and pussy pulsate for him

File Size : 537.93 MB
Duration : 00:13:58

Download
https://filejoker.net/whaoq58tzt4u
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:40 pm Subject: Kimber Lee - KL Gets Finger FuckedPt. 1
Kimber Lee - KL Gets Finger FuckedPt. 1

Tags: Stocking, Bra & Panties, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Boy Girl
(Pt. 1/2) Come here and play with my wet pussy before I give you some head. Ive been feeling crazy horny recently and need you to finger my pussy. I want you to finger me until you make me cum. I love when you chke me while sliding your fingers in and out of me. Going deeper into my pussy only makes me want more! Bend me over and finish the job by making me cum! Now its your turn..

File Size : 303.02 MB
Duration : 00:07:52

Download
https://filejoker.net/863o0rtzc2nq
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:39 am Subject: Kimber Lee - Jerk Off Instruction in Black Lingerie
Kimber Lee - Jerk Off Instruction in Black Lingerie

Tags: JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Dildo Fucking, Lace/Lingerie, Big Boobs
Its been a long time since you have drained your balls.. Let me help you with that, I want you to listen to my custom Jerk Off Instruction while I lay back and tease you in my black lingerie... Jerking off together is so much fun, I want you to stroke your dick as I ride my thick dildo. Watch my tits bounce up and down the harder I ride my dildo. First I get to cum, then I let you cum for me, I hope you have a big load for me

File Size : 392.14 MB
Duration : 00:10:23
Video : AVC, 5 100 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download
https://filejoker.net/bk95r9oho7qn
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:39 am Subject: Kimber Lee - Leg And Foot Worship In Pantyhose
Kimber Lee - Leg And Foot Worship In Pantyhose

Tags: Girl Girl, Pantyhose, Foot Worship, Licking, Non-Nude
Seeing a sexy woman in nylons is a huge turn on. Cadence and I love dressing up and feeling our smooth legs covered in pantyhose. We run our hands down each other legs, I grab onto her foot and feel the bottoms of her feet. She cant take the teasing much more, she needs a taste. Cadence brings my size 8 foot up to her mouth and gives it wet lick up to toes. She sucks on my big toe through the nylon stockings. We nibble and play with our feet some more, then tease you even more by putting our feet in your face. The sound of our pantyhose rubbing together is so hot, we need to play with pantyhose more often

File Size : 272.65 MB
Duration : 00:07:05

Download
https://filejoker.net/isv6aewk1p5d
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:02 am Subject: Kimber Lee - Cum Twice For Me JOI
Kimber Lee - Cum Twice For Me JOI

Tags: JOI, Panty Fetish, Panty Stuffing, Princess, Hitachi
Here is another very special custom video for Travis! I know how much Travis loves my panties. Whats there not to like about panties though? Everyone loves the way they smell after and hot girl has them on for a long day of errands! I wore these panties for a day and a half. In this video, I tease you by rubbing my wet pussy. I tell you how Im going to make you cum to times. The first time I have you jerk off for me using all different types of grip strength and how fast to go. I stuff my panties into my pussy and Have you cum as Im pulling them out. Are you ready to get that cock hard for me again? Im going to make you cum again for me, and this time will be even more intense. Youll have to see, and youll be wanting more and more of me!

File Size : 977.1 MB
Duration : 00:26:20
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download
https://filejoker.net/jcv37v36ewsh
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:00 am Subject: Kimber Lee - Hot JOI In Jeans
Kimber Lee - Hot JOI In Jeans

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Jeans Fetish, Bra & Panties, Amateur
Look at me in these sexy jeans you bought for me. My legs look so long and my ass looks so cute in these blue jeans. I know this has got to be turning you on. I love the dildo you got for me, this lucky guy will be getting my used dildo in the mail. I love telling you how to jerk it to me, it turns me on so much knowing you are jerking off to me. Listen close to my instruction and be careful not to cum too quick!

File Size : 863.66 MB
Duration : 00:21:14

Download
https://filejoker.net/dgpx8na9rgg3
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:46 pm Subject: Kimber Lee - I Fuck You For Spring Break Money
Kimber Lee - I Fuck You For Spring Break Money

Tags: Old & Young, Financial Domination, Brat Girls, College, Princess
Youre an old man laying in your hospital room listening to me have a conversation outside your door. Im talking to my friend about how Im going to get money for Spring Break. Whats the point of anyone even going if Im not there!! Your rude old wife bumps into me and doesnt even apologize! Does she know who I am? Im the most popular girl in my university!! Dumb bitch. I come into your room and tell you off about how your wife needs to watch herself next time. Before I leave I climb onto your bed and compliment your watch. Then I fuck the cum out of your ancient balls and get the money I need for Spring Break.

File Size : 422.99 MB
Duration : 00:10:59

Download
https://filejoker.net/w261flogh0qc
Girls in this post:
Producer
Producer
Post Link Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:51 pm Subject: Kimber Lee - GF Opens Up About Her Spanking Addiction
Kimber Lee - GF Opens Up About Her Spanking Addiction

Tags: Spanking, Dildo Fucking, Vibrator, Solo Female, Solo masturbation
There is something I have been wanting to tell you about for some time now babe. I think we are comfortable enough to be able to tell each other what we need. I really dont want to scare you away, but I think you might enjoy it... I have a spanking fetish. Yes I love being spanked and told how naughty I have been. It gets me so turned on when I feel the slap against my bare ass. Here I can show you exactly how I like it. Use this pink paddle and give a try. Ugh babe keep spanking me in my tight black mini skirt.... Good thing I have a few more toys here with me, Keep spanking me while I rub my pink vibrator over the front of my panties!! I need something to fill me up, so I bounce on my dildo as you spank my ass until I cum. I keep moaning as I lick up my pussy juice like a good girl. I hope my spanking fetish will bring us closer together

File Size : 444.27 MB
Duration : 00:11:32

Download
https://filejoker.net/ve1290nkguh2
Girls in this post: